In my humble opinion, this clinic should be renamed Dr. Song Xinping Medical Center. A little known fact about Dr. Song and a pleasant surprise to me when I met him is that he is not only a specialist Urologist focused on prostate disease research, but also an ENT (Ear, Nose & Throat) specialist and a specialist Dermatologist with close to 30 years experience. Have no doubt, this is not traditional herbal medicine. His work is based on the sound principles, investigative tools and the latest drugs of modern medicine but with the Chinese traditional approach of seeing the body as a connected whole, not the sum of isolated parts. He is also involved in his own advanced research into the role of pathogens in prostate disease and the development of more effective targeted treatment techniques.
The health and drug industry all around the world has turned into a surgical and/or symptomatic relief profession. The argument is, if it can kill you then surgically remove it, but if it can’t then live with it (and of course live with the medications). There is a problem with this approach, it unnecessarily degrades people’s quality of life, erodes their savings & in case of infections create anti-biotic resistance. The oral and intravenous delivery of medication is often not effective alone. Many of the body’s glands like the prostate have protective mechanisms and don’t receive enough blood flow. This means that medication delivered through the blood stream alone often provide symptomatic relief, not treatment and recurrence is inevitable.
In my case, I am a 37 year old male who is otherwise fit and healthy. I do not smoke tobacco, drink alcohol or engage in sex outside of marriage. I have been performing routine medical checkups every 3 years throughout my life with no major health problems, the last of which was in 2012. In 2015, I was diagnosed with three serious illnesses within a few months of each other:
1. Chronic ENT infections with severe Sinusitis almost reaching the brain. Received oral anti-biotic and anti-inflammatory medications with partial effect.
2. Acute Appendicitis requiring emergency hospitalization. Received intravenous anti-biotic with partial effect, so a laparoscopic appendectomy was performed to surgically remove the appendix before it becomes life threatening.
3. Chronic but mild Prostatitis & Oligospermia. Received oral anti-biotic and anti-inflammatory medications with partial effect.
Standard modern medical practice sees these in isolation. To Dr. Song all these illnesses diagnosed are related. He correctly identified that my primary problem is unresolved chronic ENT infections that must be properly treated to prevent recurrence or cause other secondary complications. After rigorous investigation using the best in imaging technology and advanced testing, his analysis was as follows:
1. Primary infections of the paranasal sinuses caused a secondary infection of the pituitary gland that caused Oligospermia. This was confirmed by CT image of the paranasal sinuses, MRI image of the pituitary gland, low sperm count in the seminal fluid test, high level of Luteinizing Hormone in the blood test, high level of WBC in the blood test and low level of lymphocytes in the blood test.
2. Primary infections of both inner ears & tonsils caused a secondary infection of the epididymis followed by a secondary infection of the prostate by the same pathogens. From his research all prostate disease is caused by pathogens and this is one of 4 mechanisms pathogens spread to the prostate. This was confirmed by Ultrasound image of the epididymis and the prostate,
digital rectal examination of the prostate, presence of 2 types of common bacteria in bodily fluid tests (salivary fluid, seminal fluid & prostatic fluid), presence of 5 types of common viruses in the blood test, high level of TPSA in the blood test, high level of WBC in the blood test and low level of lymphocytes in the blood test.
With this information he formulated a treatment plan tailored for my specific condition, not the standard medical approach of surgery or fit for all symptomatic relief:
1. Anti-viral & Anti-biotic treatment for 20 days delivered by intravenous injection of medication into the blood stream. This is to suppress/eliminate pathogens that may be circulating around the body.
2. ENT treatment for 13 days delivered by direct local injection of medication into the paranasal sinuses and tonsils in addition to nasal and ear drops (all of which do not receive enough blood flow). This is a safe targeted treatment technique developed from his research.
3. Epididymis & Prostate treatment for 30 days delivered by direct local injection of medication into the epididymis (which does not receive enough blood flow) through the groin area and into the prostate (which also does not receive enough blood flow) through the perennial area, not the rectum. This is a safe targeted treatment technique developed from his research.
I should also add that as a specialist Dermatologist, and with the same targeted treatment approach, he healed my scars from the appendectomy with only 2 direct local injections. Any other Dermatologist would have either cut me, gave me a useless cream for months or told me to live with it.
Throughout the treatment period and after it was completed, selected tests were repeated that determined the progress and effectiveness of the treatment. To make sure there is no recurrence, a followup visit was recommended after 6 months to repeat all images and tests.
In conclusion, the “3D Prostate Targeted Treatment” in the name of the clinic stands for “Determination” of the causes, “Direct” injection of medication & “Deblocking”‘of the prostate. This has been my experience and I would add a 4th one … “Dedication”.